Thursday, September 29, 2011

CRUSHED SPIRITS (A poem)

CRUSHED SPIRITS
~Sara Mae~

I cannot be alone
My mind and body aches
I feel distant from everything known
Oh how my heart breaks
Im afraid to be on my own
I've done too many mistakes

There is too much pain
It all feels like a dream
I feel there's nothing i'll gain
All this hurt is too extreme
I think i might go insane
In my head...a silent scream

I am not alone
God hears my cry
Jesus arises from his throne
He wipes my tears dry
So much love he has shown
His forever devotion will always get me by



           "The Lord hears good people when they cry out to Him, and He saves them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and He saves those whose spirits have been crushed." ~Psalm 34:17-18

           "God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort. He comforts us everytime we have trouble, so when others have trouble, we can comfort them with the same comfort God gives us. We share in the many sufferings in Christ. In the same way, much comfort comes to us through Christ."      ~2Corinthians 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment